What methods will the oxygen sensor detect
Generally, on an injection engine equipped with electronically controlled fuel on the exhaust oxygen sensor, if the idling speed is not stable during the operation, the acceleration is also weak, which will increase fuel consumption and the exhaust gas will exceed the standard. Already. From the point of view of the ignition device, there are no other obstacles, so it is likely that there is a problem in the oxygen sensor and related circuits.
Most engines have a self-check function from the point of view of the electronic control system. When the oxygen wound is picked up or there is an obstacle in the relevant area, the content of the fault will be automatically recorded on the computer. The maintenance personnel only need to use a special decoder to read out the fault code and find out the problem. But what if you don't use special equipment? Then there are still many ways to check the good and bad on this oxygen sensor. If you suspect that the idling is unstable or the acceleration is not good, etc., the fault is caused by the sensor, then you need to unplug the oxygen sensor on the street during maintenance.
专注 一体化解决方案 和 气体检测分析仪 , 粉尘检测仪 , 气体检测报警仪 ,氧含量分析仪,可燃气体检测仪 等.生产,销售,研发，售后一条龙科技服务商. 咨询热线: 400-025-9821 Nanjing Aiyi Technology focuses on integrated solutions and gas detection analyzers , dust detectors , gas detection alarms , oxygen content analyzers , combustible gas detectors, etc. Production, sales, research and development, after-sale one-stop technology service providers. Consulting hotline : 400-025-9821
- Details to pay attention to when buying a gas detector
- Centrifuge oxygen content monitoring? We are more professional
- Nanjing Aiyi Technology Co., Ltd. Introduction
- Briefly describe the components of a portable dust detector
- What to pay attention to when operating the dust detector
- What are the technical characteristics of the dust detector?
- What to do in the water environment
- Briefly describe the working principles of the dust detector
- How to choose a more practical dust concentration detector
- What to pay attention to when monitoring dust detectors online